Shogun is a military rank and historical title in Japan.
Shogun may also refer to:
- Shōgun (novel), a 1975 novel by James Clavell
- Shogun (toolbox), an open source toolbox written in C++
- Shogun (musician), an American born Taiwanese Trance DJ & producer.
- Shogun (Trivium album)
- Shogun (Stormwitch album)
- Shogun (1986 board game), a board game from Milton Bradley
- Shogun (2006 board game), a board game by Dirk Henn
- Shogun: Total War, a 2000 video game
- Mitsubishi Pajero or Mitsubishi Shogun, an SUV by Mitsubishi Motors
- Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great or Mitsubishi Shogun a heavy-duty truck by Mitsubishi Fuso
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, a mixed martial artist
- Shogun (horse), a racehorse that won the Coventry Stakes in 1912
- SHOgun, a limited production batch of customized Ford Festivas
- Shogun, a brand of bicycle by Falcon Cycles